Let us handle the complex and time-consuming functional responsibilities of asset management. Our team has deep knowledge and experience when it comes to managing oil and gas interests.
Well Rights & Oil and Gas Specialty Assets
As one of the largest and most well-established North American fiduciary mineral managers, we manage over 100,000 properties and assets across the U.S. and Canada. Our expertise has resulted in other financial institutions selecting us as their outsourced mineral management solution.
Our mineral management services include:
Value Enhancing Strategies
- Aggressive negotiation of leases and surface/pipeline right of way easements
- Revenue improvement efforts
- Suspended funds assistance
- Risk management and environmental issue consultation
- Development officer support for not-for-profit organizations
- Ad Valorem tax administration
- Strategic title analysis and research
- Established policies and procedures
- Audited internal control report SSAE 16 (SOC-1), formerly SAS 70
- Dedicated and accessible relationship manager
- Variety of reporting options for investment committees and boards
Leverage our Experience
Our clients have the time and confidence to focus on other aspects of their jobs knowing that our specialists are handling the time-consuming responsibilities associated with the management and oversight of these specialty assets.
A Long and Respected History in Energy
Our parent company, BOK Financial (BOKF) is a multi-billion dollar financial services company whose beginnings, over 100 years ago, are strongly tied to the newly discovered oil fields in the southwest. Today, the commitment to the oil and gas industry remains one of our core competencies. For us, energy is not simply a line of business; it is an integral part of our corporate culture.
Servicing All Sectors
From financial institutions to foundations, universities and more — we serve a wide range of industries with mineral asset holdings. Talk with us today to learn more.
How Can We Help?
To speak with us, please complete our online form and we will contact you at your convenience.Contact Us