Estate Administration Services
Naming an estate executor is an important decision in the estate-planning process. Our expert advisors can help you through it all, from start to finish.Let's Talk
Executing Your Estate Plan
We specialize in executor and co-executor designation, probate representation and ideas to help limit your estate taxes. Our trust team professionals handle estate settlement and administration with sensitivity and respect. By appointing us as an experienced, neutral third party to manage your estate, services will include:
- Compliance with applicable state probate laws and Federal estate tax laws
- Collecting, appraising, inventorying and managing all your estate’s assets. This includes bank, investment and retirement accounts, real estate, rental property, household items, personal effects and more during probate
- Payment of debts and expenses
- Tax return reporting and coordination of tax matters with outside accountants
- Distribution of assets in accordance with testamentary instruments
- Obtaining the latest will and reviewing its instructions
- Court filings and legal notices
- Determining liquidity needs
- Coordinating with other fiduciaries, such as trustees and guardians
- Notifying the Social Security Administration, the Veteran’s Administration and other institutions
At Bank of Oklahoma, we work with each of our clients one-on-one, in order to develop a strong financial relationship. That's how we determine the best services to suit each person's needs. Each person looking for assistance with executing an estate plan needs something different. Talk with us today, and together we'll develop a plan.
Let Us Manage the Details
As executor, co-executor or in probate, we'll expertly perform any necessary estate administration tasks. From funeral arrangements to establishing a Power of Attorney, we work hard to ensure that your wishes are met.
Establish a Legacy
Transferring securities and assets is more than wealth accumulation. It's about contributing to what (and whom) you value. Proper estate execution of your will and assets can help your legacy live on.
Cost Effective Services
When inexperienced family members hire legal, accounting, investment and real estate management professionals, costs can quickly accelerate. Experienced trust services professionals well-versed in legal and tax knowledge are often less expensive by comparison. Talk with us today to learn more.
We look forward to helping you protect and manage your wealth. Give us a call, or complete the form and we will contact you.
Tulsa Area: (918) 293-7582
OKC Area: (405) 936-3991
Tulsa Area: (918) 293-7561
OKC Area: (405) 936-3929
Tulsa Area: (918) 293-7576
OKC Area: (405) 936-3727
Tulsa Area: (918) 293-7560
OKC Area: (405) 936-3727
For all markets:
Mineral Management: (918) 779-6613
Real Estate Services: (405) 936-3789