Business Online Banking
Manage your company's finances any time, any place.
Free Online Business Banking
Eliminate checks, envelopes and stamps. Now you can pay virtually anyone in the country online, direct from your business checking account. It's safe, convenient and easy.
Add as Many Payees as You'd Like
Whether you're paying a monthly utility bill or your auto loan, you can do it with Online Bill Pay. Adding a payee is easy, and if they have an online account with us, they'll receive payment electronically in two business days. (Everyone else will receive a paper check in the mail in five business days.)
Make Your Life Easier with Automated Payments
It's easy to set up automatic payments for your bills with fixed amounts, like your rent or mortgage. You can set them up once and then trust that they'll go out accurately and on time every month thereafter.
Keep Track of Your Payments
With Online Bill Pay you can track the status of your payment from pending to paid, and access your complete history to see details about payments you've made in the past.
Running a business can keep you busy. We know you don't always have time to stop in at a banking center, or even to sit down at your computer. When life gets busy and you're on the go, you can access your Bank of Oklahoma accounts on your mobile device.
Access Your Accounts Anytime, Anywhere
With our mobile website and Android and iOS apps, you can handle most business banking transactions from your mobile device — no matter where you are. Our Mobile Banking systems are designed to adapt to your device, even while handling your banking needs like viewing transaction history, transferring money, paying bills, sending messages to customer service, depositing checks with your built-in camera on your mobile device, as well as finding a nearby ATM.
Adaptable to Any Device
Our website is designed to work on any device. Whether you're using a mobile device, tablet, laptop or something else entirely, you'll be able to access your accounts as clearly as you can on a desktop or at the ATM.
Access Mobile Banking on your iPhone, iPad or Android device using our free app.
Save yourself a trip to your banking center by using Mobile Deposit to deposit checks straight from your mobile device. It’s easy, safe and the most convenient way to deposit checks.
Deposit Checks No Matter How Late You're Working
Stuck late at the office? Traveling for business? Now you can deposit checks no matter what time it is. For Mobile Deposits, we've extended the deposit cutoff time to 10 p.m. CT, which means you get same-day credit even later.
Rest Assured — Your Deposits are Safe and Secure
Your business's security is important to us, so no personal data is ever stored on your device, and when you close out of the Mobile Deposit app, your session ends immediately.
Sign up for eStatements, and you'll receive notifications of your online bank statements via email, instead of receiving paper statements. With access to download and print up to seven years of statements, you can find much of your banking history quickly and easily online.
You can access your eStatements online or on your mobile device. This way, you can check your statements quickly and easily. Plus, you'll receive an alert every month letting you know it's ready — usually earlier than you would receive a paper statement in the mail.
Because statements are protected on our secure servers, so there's no need for you to shred your papers. And, because our eStatements are never mailed or emailed to you, eStatements also reduce the possibility of mail fraud.
How to Enroll
- Log on to Online Banking and enroll in eStatements. Simply select the Actions and Tools menu, and then select View Online Statements and Forms. After enrolling, you will have access to up to seven years of statements online. You will receive one more paper statement and then your paper statements will be turned off.
- You can view, print or download up to seven years of statements, including copies of your check images.
- We will send you an email each month alerting you that your statement is available for viewing online.
Looking for a Higher Limit Level on Mobile Deposit?
Frequently Asked Questions about Mobile Deposit
With Mobile Deposit from Bank of Oklahoma, you can make a deposit anytime, anywhere! Save yourself a trip to the bank by depositing checks with your phone, even after hours, simply by taking a picture. It’s easy, safe and the most convenient way to deposit checks. Make deposits any time, anywhere.
- Enjoy the convenience of making deposits 24 hours a day, even on weekends and holidays.
- Extend the business day. Deposits received by 10 p.m. (CT) are processed the same business day. Deposits received after 10 p.m., and on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Get money to the bank faster. You will save time by avoiding trips to the banking center when you use Mobile Deposit. Each deposit should typically take just a minute or two, depending on your connection speed.
- Branch, ATM and Mobile deposits are subject to review and funds from your deposit may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
All images are reviewed for clarity and completeness. If an error is detected, the app will prompt you to retake the photo. Follow these tips to help ensure a good photo is taken:
- Ensure the area is well-lit.
- Place the check on a dark surface.
- Remove objects or other items from view.
- Make sure all four corners of the check are visible. Use the guides built into the app to help you line up the picture.
- Position the camera directly above the check.
You can also change your Mobile Deposit settings at any time by selecting the “Mobile Deposit Settings” option on the Mobile Deposits screen.
There are no fees for the service. Your mobile carrier’s data charges may apply.
Mobile Deposit works on most iPhone® and Android™ phones, iPod Touch™ and iPad™.
- iOS 10 or higher
- OS 5 or higher
- Camera 2.0 megapixels or higher
Mobile Deposit is very secure. We use password protection and 256-Bit SSL Encryption — the same security used for Online Banking.
There are a few common errors that may cause your check to be rejected:
- Blurry pictures (retake your photos with a steady hand, in a well-lit area)
- Folded or torn corners
- Front image is not legible
- Routing and account numbers are unclear
- Image is too dark
Try using Mobile Deposit in a well-lit area to prevent shadows and poor image quality. Keep your hands clear of the check while taking the picture.
You can deposit as many checks as you'd like, up to your personalized deposit limit. However, you can only deposit one check at a time.
To make a deposit please follow these steps:
- Launch the Mobile Banking App, sign in, and select “Deposits”.
- Select the account where you wish to deposit your check.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Take a picture of the front of the check.
- Take a picture of the back of the check.
- Verify your deposit information and submit.
That's it! You’ve sent your deposit through a secure connection to Bank of Oklahoma. You can also review your mobile deposits and see the images you’ve submitted by selecting the Mobile Banking App’s Review Screen.
Deposits made before 10:00 p.m. (CT) will be processed the same business day. Deposits made after 10 p.m., or on weekends or holidays, will be processed the next business day.
For example, if you make a deposit on Saturday, the deposit would be credited to your account on Monday and available on Tuesday.
If your deposit was accepted prior to 10 p.m. (CT) your deposit will generally be available to you the next business day. Deposits made after 10 p.m., or on weekends or holidays, will generally be processed the next business day. All deposits are subject to review and funds from your deposit may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
Bank of Oklahoma Mobile Deposit has a built-in duplicate detection system and will notify you if the same check is entered twice.
Yes, accounts currently have a daily and a rolling 30-day deposit limit. We will display your available limit on the deposit screen to assist you during your deposit. Additional information will be available by tapping the “info” icon displayed next to your current limit.
Once you’ve submitted your deposit, you will receive a mobile alert with a confirmation message and unique confirmation ID within the app. In addition, you’ll also get an email and mobile alert push notification with detailed information and the status of your deposit. Your recent deposit and status will also be stored in the “Deposit History” screen within the App.
After you receive confirmation that your check has been accepted for processing, store the paper check in a safe place for 7 days until you have verified that the funds have been deposited into your account. Then write “VOID” on the face of the check and destroy the check.
You can use Mobile Deposit 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.