Business Checking that Works for You
Looking for a flexible, convenient way to manage your daily needs? Learn more about our business checking accounts and find the right one for your business today.
Our online deposit platform is hosted by Blend Labs, Inc.
We offer a variety of checking accounts to help you meet your daily business needs. With our convenient and flexible business solutions, we offer the right checking account for almost all business owners.
Download our Combined Agreements for Business Accounts
- Potential paper statement and branch cash deposit fee may apply
- No limit on the number of transactions, however branch cash deposit fees may apply
- If you are enrolled in Overdraft Protection, we will automatically transfer funds at no charge to you from your linked Bank of Oklahoma savings, investor fund account, business money market account or business line of credit into your checking account at the end of any business day on which your available balance is less than zero. Limited to one linked business savings, investor fund, business money market or business line of credit as a source of funding. Accounts are not automatically linked. Please notify your banker which account should be linked.
- $3 per $1,000 cash deposited thereafter
- To avoid this fee, you can opt out of paper statements
- To avoid this monthly fee you must maintain $15,000 average monthly collected balance OR $30,000 monthly collected balances across personal or business deposit accounts. Accounts are not automatically linked. Please notify your banker which accounts should be linked.
Articles and Resouces
Healthcare cyberattacks hurt providers and patients alike
Disruptions can restrict care, and financial implications abound
Low supply of homes still plagues market
Housing market reality doesn’t match 2023 expectations
Fed skipping—but not stopping—rate hikes
What the autoworkers strike means for the U.S. economy
Gas prices driving up inflation again
Big shift in Fed policy still unlikely
Rates may have to stay higher for longer
Unwinding the effects of the pandemic won’t be easy
The time to sell your home may be now
Will the U.S. debt downgrade be a wake-up call?
Fed rate cuts unlikely in the near future
Bond market may be signaling higher terminal Fed Funds rate