Bank On Your Time
Deposit checks 24/7 with the Mobile Banking app. Depositing checks with our Mobile Banking app is as easy as snapping a photo with your phone or tablet. Plus, you get same-day credit on approved mobile deposits until 10 p.m. on weekdays. Isn't technology wonderful?
It’s the smart, simple way to make payments! Make payments securely from your computer or mobile device on your own time - no more writing checks, or buying stamps and envelopes. Best of all, It’s free to use with all Bank of Oklahoma personal checking accounts!
Our free Mobile Alerts keep you informed of the account activity that matters most to you. Once you sign up, you'll get an email or push notification sent right to your mobile device. Plus, alerts can be set up either in the Mobile Banking app or in Online Banking. Setup is fast and easy. Simply sign into your Online Banking account and select Manage Alerts from the menu list (or Alerts in the mobile app). From there, you can select which alerts you want to get and rest assured that you'll always know what's happening with your account.
Online Banking Guarantee
With our Online Banking Guarantee, you can be assured you will be fully covered with your online experience at Bank of Oklahoma — we guarantee it!
- You are 100% covered should any unauthorized activity occur without your consent in Online Banking if you tell us within sixty (60) days of the transaction first appearing on your statement.
- We use encryption methods and other advanced technologies to protect your account information and privacy.
- We are committed to completing fund transfers between your Bank of Oklahoma accounts on time and according to your instructions.
- We will refund any late fees that are imposed by commercial billers based in the United States if we fail to timely initiate transfers.
- We are committed to stopping payments according to your instructions.
In order to qualify for this guarantee:
- You must follow our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
- You must review your account statement regularly and promptly report any unauthorized activity.
- You must never reveal your online username and password to anyone.
- You must not leave your computer unattended when using the Bank of Oklahoma Online Banking product.
- You must request transactions to take place in a timely manner according to the Online Banking Terms and Conditions and have sufﬁcient funds in your account to complete the transaction.
- You will not make "restricted" Bill Pay payments, such as court-ordered payments, tax payments, securities settlements or international payments.
- You must request reimbursement of late fees in writing within thirty (30) days of the commercial biller's invoice showing the late payment charge. You must also provide a copy of the invoice with your request.