What's New in Digital Banking?
Send and Receive Money with Zelle®
A fast, safe, easy and contact-free way to send and receive money with friends, family and others you trust right now from the Bank of Oklahoma mobile app.
Digital Banking Highlights
Real-Time Banking with Text Alerts
Never miss a thing! You can now receive text alerts directly to your phone to help keep tabs on your balance and monitor transactions as they occur.
Pay Without Taking Out Your Wallet
No need to pay with cash. Add your Bank of Oklahoma card to ApplePay or SamsungPay and pay directly from your phone. In-store, in-app, or online!
Apply for a Business Loan Online
Want to grow your business? Applying for a loan has never been easier, with our convenient and secure online lending portal.
Manage your Mortgage from Anywhere
Our new mortgage servicing platform allows you to access and manage your mortgage account online or through your mobile device.
“Hey, Siri! What’s my Balance?”
Did you know that you can ask Siri to check the balance of your checking, savings, loan, mortgage, and/or credit card accounts?
- To enable the feature, you will need to click the ‘Siri Balances’ button under the Account Preferences menu in your Mobile Banking app.
- You can turn this feature off at any time by toggling the Siri Balances preference off in the app.
“Hey, Siri! Pay a Bill”
Use Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone to schedule a payment through your Mobile Banking app. Tell Siri to pay a bill or tap the Bill Pay prompt on your phone’s Lock or Search screen.
- To enable this feature, you will need to schedule a bill payment, then tap the “Add to Siri” button that appears on the confirmation screen.
- You will then be prompted to add the personal phrase you will use to initiate the shortcut. For example, “Hey Siri, pay a bill.”
Go Dark (Mode)
Reduce eye-strain and your battery life while viewing your BOK app in dark mode. Available for both iPhone and Android devices.
To take advantage of the Dark Mode feature, you need to have iPhone 6s or higher or an Android OS version 10 or higher.
- Enable Dark Mode under the Display & Brightness section of your device settings.
- Open the Settings menu and tap Display, then enable the Dark setting.