We believe in second chances. That’s why we’ve developed Opportunity Banking1, an account designed to give you a fresh start even if you’ve had past financial challenges. If you attempted to open a new account with us, but you were instead directed to Opportunity Banking, there’s good news. This checking account is a great way to re-establish a solid checking history, while giving you convenient access to your money.
Reach Your Goals - Quickly
Opportunity Banking is a checkless account that provides a free Visa® Debit Card for use online or in stores across the world, as well as one free overdraft refund2 per year. Enjoy free Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay and Mobile Deposit, and access to more than 450 ATMs Statewide, including all Tulsa-area QuikTrip ATMs and all Oklahoma City-area 7-Eleven ATMs. Plus, you may have the chance to upgrade to a different checking product after one year.3
Totally Free Access
Get a free Visa® Debit Card and unlimited transactions, so you can make purchases in store or online at your convenience. Your debit card also doubles as an ATM card, allowing you to make deposits at any Bank of Oklahoma ATM. And, you get free access to more than 450 ATMs Statewide, including all Tulsa-area QuikTrip ATMs and all Oklahoma City-area 7-Eleven ATMs.
Convenience at Your Fingertips – For Free
Get 24/7 access to your account in online and mobile banking to view transactions, get instant alerts, pay bills, transfer funds or make mobile deposits through our app.
Reach Your Savings Goals Faster with QuickSave
Our Opportunity Banking account comes with access to QuickSave, a tool designed to help you save money faster. If you enroll, every time you use your Visa® Debit Card to make a qualifying purchase, or complete an Online Bill Pay transaction, we'll automatically transfer an amount of your choosing into savings.
More about Opportunity Banking
- Free Visa debit card
- Free online and mobile banking with Bill Pay
- Free access to more than 450 ATMs Statewide, including all Tulsa-area QuikTrip ATMs and all Oklahoma City-area 7-Eleven ATMs
- One complimentary overdraft fee refund per calendar year (upon request)
- Overdraft Protection*
- Free online statements
- ExpressBank 24-hour telephone automated account information
*If you are enrolled in Overdraft Protection, we will automatically transfer any available funds at no charge to you from your linked Bank of Oklahoma savings, money market account or personal line of credit into your checking account at the end of any business day on which your Available Balance is less than zero. Limited to one linked savings or money market account or personal line of credit as a source of funding. Accounts are not automatically linked. Please notify your banker which account should be linked. To the extent the funds in your designated funding account are insufficient to cover all overdrafts in your checking account, an Overdraft Fee or Returned Item Fee may be charged for each overdraft not covered by the transfer, under the terms of the Depository Agreement for Transaction Accounts. Transfers from your savings or money market account may be subject to an excessive withdrawal fee. See Summary of Fees and Definitions for pricing.
- $10 monthly service fee or $5 monthly service fee with a qualifying direct deposit of regular monthly income of at least $300 per statement cycle, deposited electronically to your account through the automated clearinghouse (ACH). Examples of a qualifying direct deposit would be your salary, pension, government benefit payment, such as Social Security, or regular monthly income from an employer or third party.
- If you choose to receive a monthly statement via postal mail, a statement fee of $1.50 will be assessed each month. To avoid this fee, you can turn off paper statements by logging in to Online or Mobile Banking, selecting “online only”, and accepting the Online Statements Terms and Conditions. Opting out of paper statements will terminate the mailing of your monthly statement.
- $50 minimum opening deposit required
- Subject to approval
- One overdraft fee refund per calendar year (upon request)
- You may request an upgrade to a different checking product after one year at the discretion of the bank, provided your account has been managed appropriately.