Checking Accounts Are All the Same. Or…Are They?
At Bank of Oklahoma, you get all the benefits you expect from a checking account, like an easy-to-use app, the ability to turn your debit card off and on, and free access to more than 450 ATMs Statewide, including all Tulsa-area QuikTrip ATMs and all Oklahoma City-area 7-Eleven ATMs. But who’s counting? Not only that, but Free Checking comes with no monthly service fee when you enroll in online statements.
Totally Free Access
With Free Checking, you get a free Visa® Debit Card and unlimited transactions, so you can make purchases in store or online to your heart's content. Your debit card also doubles as an ATM card, allowing you to make deposits at any Bank of Oklahoma ATM. And, you get free access to more than 450 ATMs Statewide, including all Tulsa-area QuikTrip ATMs and all Oklahoma City-area 7-Eleven ATMs.
Convenience at Your Fingertips – For Free
You won’t be charged a monthly service fee when you choose to receive online statements. Get 24/7 access to your account in online and mobile banking to view transactions, get instant alerts, pay bills, transfer funds or make mobile deposits through our app.
Reach Your Savings Goals Faster with QuickSave
Our Free Checking account comes with access to QuickSave, a tool designed to help you save money faster. If you enroll, every time you use your Visa® Debit Card to make a qualifying purchase, or complete an Online Bill Pay transaction, we'll automatically transfer an amount of your choosing into savings.
More about Free Checking
- Free Visa debit card
- Free online and mobile banking with Bill Pay
- Free access to more than 450 ATMs Statewide, including all Tulsa-area QuikTrip ATMs and all Oklahoma City-area 7-Eleven ATMs.
- One complimentary overdraft fee refund per calendar year (upon request)
- Overdraft Protection*
- Free online statements
- ExpressBank 24-hour telephone automated account information
A $50 opening deposit is required.
*If you are enrolled in Overdraft Protection, we will automatically transfer any available funds from your linked Bank of Oklahoma savings, money market account or personal line of credit into your checking account at the end of any business day on which your Available Balance is less than zero. Limited to one linked savings, money market account or personal line of credit as a source of funding. Accounts are not automatically linked. Please notify your banker which accounts should be linked. With each transfer, you will be assessed the Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee. The total funds transferred will be sufficient to cover the amount of your negative balance, plus the amount of the transfer fee. To the extent the funds in your designated funding account are insufficient to cover all overdrafts in your Checking Account, an Overdraft Fee or Returned Item Fee may be charged for each overdraft not covered by the transfer, under the terms of the Agreements and Disclosures. If the transfer is not sufficient to cover at least one overdraft item, you will not be charged an Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee. Transfers from your savings or money market may be subject to an excessive withdrawal fee. See Summary of Fees and Definitions for pricing.
- There is no monthly service fee for this account.
- If you choose to receive a monthly statement via postal mail, a statement fee of $1.50 will be assessed each month. To avoid this fee, you can turn off paper statements by logging in to Online or Mobile Banking, selecting “online only”, and accepting the Online Statements Terms and Conditions. Opting out of paper statements will terminate the mailing of your monthly statement.