Certificates of Deposit
A CD can allow you to enjoy higher fixed interest rates while still having all the security of an FDIC-insured* savings account. And now, opening a CD is even easier than ever! You asked, we listened, and now it takes just minutes to open and fund a CD easily and securely online from your phone, tablet or desktop, anytime, anywhere.Open a CD online
M-F: 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (CT)
Sat: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CT)
or Schedule an Appointment
Standard CD Rate
† APY = Annual Percentage Yield
CD rates are fixed for the term of the CD. Unless otherwise stated, penalties are assessed for early withdrawals from Regular CDs. We reserve the right to limit the amount of deposit.
The rates above are applicable only to personal accounts. For business and other non-personal account interest rate information, please contact our ExpressBank.
Standard CD: Long or Short Term Savings
Go long, or go short, it’s all good! Open with a low deposit, and get flexible options for long- or short-term savings.
See our Simple Guide for full details.
Additional Benefits Include
- Have your interest credited to your CD or a Bank of Oklahoma checking, savings or money market account.
- Many of our CDs can be styled as Traditional or Roth IRAs.
- In many cases, a Bank of Oklahoma CD can be used as collateral for a Bank of Oklahoma loan.
- Get 0.10% higher interest rate with linked qualifying Premier Checking or Select Checking account.
Bonus interest rate is not automatically applied and must be requested. Accounts are not automatically linked. Please notify your banker which accounts should be linked. If the linked checking account is closed for any reason, or the link with another account terminated for any reason, the bonus interest rate on the linked account will be discontinued and the interest rate provided by the terms of the agreement(s) governing the savings account, CD, or select FDIC insured IRA will become applicable.
Minimum Balance Requirements
Estimate Your Savings
† APY = Annual Percentage Yield
This information may help you analyze your financial needs. It is based on information and assumptions provided by you regarding your goals, expectations and financial situation. The calculations do not infer that the company assumes any fiduciary duties. The calculations provided should not be construed as financial, legal or tax advice. In addition, such information should not be relied upon as the only source of information. This information is supplied from sources we believe to be reliable but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Hypothetical illustrations may provide historical or current performance information. Past performance does not guarantee nor indicate future results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We've got answers. And, if you don't find what you're looking for, sign in to Online Banking and visit our Actions and Tools menu to send us a Secure Message or call us at (800) 234-6181.
Is there a monthly fee for this account?
There is no monthly fee for CDs.
Can I take money out of a CD early?
Depending on your CD, you may be able to withdraw funds early without paying a penalty. Some CDs may charge a fee for early withdrawals. See your Simple Guide for specific details about your CD.
No Penalty CD
- You may withdraw all your money, including interest earned, without any penalties, any time after the first 7 days following the date you fund your account.
- Months 0 – 7: You may withdraw all your money, including interest earned, without any penalties, any time after the first 7 days following the date you fund your account.
- Months 8 - 15: Your fee will be $25 plus 3% of the amount withdrawn.
- Your fee will be $25 plus 3% of the amount withdrawn
- Maturity Period is less than 365 days: Your fee will be $25 plus 1% of the amount withdrawn.
- Maturity Period is 365 days or more: Your fee will be $25 plus 3% of the amount withdrawn.
- The amount of your penalty may be deducted from principal.
- Exceptions: We will waive the penalty if your request for withdrawal to close the CD occurs during the grace period, or if the depositor passes away or is judged legally incompetent.
For more information on early withdrawal penalties, please download our Agreements and Disclosures.
How much interest will I earn on this account?
We offer very competitive interest rates. View our deposit rates for more information.
How can I open an account?
To open your CD, call our ExpressBank at (800) 234-6181 or stop by one of our banking centers today.
Ready to Get Started?
Our CDs can be opened in branch or by phone. Talk with a specialist: (855) 202-8729, M-F: 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (CT), Sat: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CT)Schedule an Appointment